These meetings are generally scheduled throughout the month of June and are designed for you - the ratepayer - to be able to have frank conversations about your concerns with our administration. You will be able to learn about the strategies the Board has developed to manage the issues over the next year.
We look forward to meeting with you, having a conversation about your concerns, and continuing to work together to support the Special Areas as a positive, dynamic place to live and work in.
On behalf of the Special Areas Board, Advisory Councilors and our administration, you are invited to come out and participate in our annual Ratepayer meetings.
2018 Ratepayer Meeting Materials
Even if you were not able to attend your local ratepayer meeting, you can still find out what was discussed at your local meeting by checking out the press release, looking at this presentation, or reading your meeting's minutes.
- Special Area No. 2 - Subdivisions 1 & 5
- Special Area No. 2 - Subdivision 2
- Special Area No. 2 - Subdivisions 3 & 4
- Special Area No. 3 - Subdivisions 4, 5 & 6
- Special Area No. 4 - Subdivisions 1, 2 & 3
2018 Meeting Dates
|SA||Subdivision||Location||Date||Advisory Council Member|
|2||1 & 5||Hanna Legion Hall||June 28, 2018 at 1:30PM||Kevin Bossert, James Madge|
|2||2||Homestead Coulee Hall||June 15, 2018 at 1:30PM||Neal Roes|
|2||3 & 4||Hardgrass Hub|
|May 23, 2018 at 1:30PM||Brad Slorstad, Brent Horner
|2||7 & 8||Buffalo Community Centre||May 30, 2018 at 1:30PM||Daryl Swenson, Brad Osadczuk|
|3||4, 5 & 6||Cereal Hall||June 25, 2018 at 1:30PM||Travis Foot, Kevin Wilson, Sam Shadlock|
|4||1, 2 & 3||New Consort Community & Seniors Centre||June 11, 2018 at 1:30PM||Graham Schetzsle, Barry Redel and Doug Noble|
Resources & Downloads:
- 2015 Financial Statements
- 2016 Agenda & Minute Book
- 2016 Spring/Summer Ratepayer Newsletter
- 2016 Fall/Winter Ratepayer Newsletter
- 2017 Spring/Summer Ratepayer Newsletter
- 2017 Fall/Winter Ratepayer Newsletter
- 2018 Spring/Summer Ratepayer Newsletter