Where do I vote?

Subdivision 2-1 - Hanna Community Centre
Subdivision 4-2 - Consort Sportex
Subdivision 4-3 - Altario Community Hall

When do I vote?

On Election Day (Monday, October 16th), go to your designated polling place to cast your vote. Regular polls will open at 9 am and close at 8 pm.

What do I need to have with me to vote?

There are voter identification requirements to be able to vote in municipal elections. Any of the following documents that has your name and address on it will be accepted as valid proof. You will need either one (1) government issued photo identification with your name and address on it, or two (2) pieces of:

-Bank/credit card statement or personal cheque;
-Correspondence issued by a school, college or university;
-Government cheque or cheque stub;
-Income/property tax assessment notice;
-Letter from a public curator, public guardian or public trustee;
-Pension Plan statement of benefits, contributions or participation;
-Residential lease or mortgage statement;
-Statement of government benefits (i.e.: Employment insurance, OAS, social assistance, etc.);
-Utility bill (i.e.: phone, gas, power, etc.);
-Vehicle ownership, registration or insurance certificate; or
-A letter or form (attestation) confirming that the person lives at the stated address. The letter can be signed by any of the following:

  • authorized representative of a commercial property management company;
  • authorized representative of a correctional institution;
  • authorized representative of a First Nations band or reserve;
  • authorized representative of a post-secondary institution;
  • authorized representative of a facility that provides services to the homeless; or
  • authorized representative of a supportive living facility or treatment center.