ROADSIDE SPRAY EQUIPMENT OPERATOR I
Wage: $24.9833 - $27.7900 per hour
Youngstown - The Special Areas Board is currently seeking a seasonal full-time Roadside Spray Operator. This position reports to the District Maintenance Supervisor and travels throughout the Special Areas region.
Key duties include:
- Operation of a three-ton spray application truck for weed and brush control
- Maintenance/repair of spray and brush control equipment
- Compiling chemical reporting documentation
- Delivering the Special Areas Safety Program and all reporting requirements; and
- Other related duties.
- A current Pesticide Applicator’s License is required or willing to obtain immediately
- Proven organizational skills, self-directed and independent worker with a sense of accuracy for all tasks and strong communication skills required
- Valid class 5 Drivers License is required.
Additional information may be directed to District Maintenance Supervisor, Wade Heiland, 403-779-3733.
COMPETITION NO: 321005Spray CLOSING DATE: Open until filled
This is a designated safety sensitive position and mandatory pre-employment drug testing will be conducted on all newly hired employees.
Please send an application form and/or resume quoting competition number and preferred work location to:
- Human Resource Services
Special Areas Board
Hanna, AB T0J 1P0
Fax (403) 854-5527
We thank all applicants; however, only those invited for an interview will be personally contacted.