These meetings are generally scheduled throughout the month of June and are designed for you - the ratepayer - to be able to have frank conversations about your concerns with our administration. You will be able to learn about the strategies the Board has developed to manage the issues over the next year.
We look forward to meeting with you, having a conversation about your concerns, and continuing to work together to support the Special Areas as a positive, dynamic place to live and work in.
On behalf of the Special Areas Board, Advisory Councilors and our administration, you are invited to come out and participate in our annual Ratepayer meetings.
2020 Meeting Information
As a result of public health restrictions related to COVID-19, ratepayer meetings will be deferred from June until later in the year. More details on in-person ratepayer meetings will be provided fall 2020.
Although ratepayer meetings have been deferred from June until later this year, the Special Areas Board and Advisory Council are committed to supporting meaningful local governance, and is looking for feedback from ratepayers.
Share your thoughts on how we are doing, including any questions or concerns for Advisory Council, the Board, or Administration. Our quick online survey is available at www.surveymonkey.com/r/2020ratepayermtg.
2019 Meeting Information
If you were not able to attend your ratepayer meeting, you can view the information presented by Special Areas Administration:
- 2019 Ratepayer Presentation - PDF
- Road Program Costing Presentation - PDF
- 2019 Ratepayer Minute Book - PDF
- Special Area No. 2 - Subdivisions 1 & 5 - Meeting Minutes
- Special Area No. 2 - Subdivision 2 - Meeting Minutes
- Special Area No. 2 - Subdivisions 3 & 4 - Meeting Minutes
- Special Area No. 2 - Subdivision 7 & 8- Meeting Minutes
- Special Area No. 3 - Subdivisions 4, 5 & 6 - Meeting Minutes
- Special Area No. 4 - Subdivisions 1, 2 & 3 - Meeting Minutes
2018 Meeting Information
- Special Area No. 2 - Subdivisions 1 & 5
- Special Area No. 2 - Subdivision 2
- Special Area No. 2 - Subdivisions 3 & 4
- Special Area No. 3 - Subdivisions 4, 5 & 6
- Special Area No. 4 - Subdivisions 1, 2 & 3
Resources & Downloads:
- 2017 Spring/Summer Ratepayer Newsletter
- 2017 Fall/Winter Ratepayer Newsletter
- 2018 Spring/Summer Ratepayer Newsletter
-2019 Spring Ratepayer Newsletter
-2019 Summer Ratepayer Newsletter
-2019 Fall Ratepayer Newsletter