These meetings are generally scheduled throughout the month of June and are designed for you - the ratepayer - to be able to have frank conversations about your concerns with our administration. You will be able to learn about the strategies the Board has developed to manage the issues over the next year.
We look forward to meeting with you, having a conversation about your concerns, and continuing to work together to support the Special Areas as a positive, dynamic place to live and work in.
On behalf of the Special Areas Board, Advisory Councilors and our administration, you are invited to come out and participate in our annual Ratepayer meetings.
2021 Ratepayer Meetings
As a result of public health restrictions related to COVID-19, in-person ratepayer meetings have been deferred to November after the municipal election. Ratepayer meeting information has been moved online for 2021.
Ratepayers are invited to share any feedback to Advisory Council or Administration by September 1. Feedback will be summarized and shared with Advisory Council at the fall Advisory Council meeting.
How to share your feedback?
Ratepayers can share any concerns, suggestions on how we can improve, or specific issues or items for Advisory Council to discuss by:
1. Completing a quick online survey at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Ratepayer2021.
2. Contacting your local District Office or Area Administrator if you have a specific issue or item you want discussed by Advisory Council (including nominations for local Road Committees and Recreation Boards).
3. Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your feedback. Be sure to include your name, phone number and address in your email, and to let us know if you would like someone from Administration to contact you.
3. Contacting your local Advisory Councillor.
2021 Ratepayer Meeting information is now available to view, including:
- 2021 Ratepayer Minute Book
- 2020 Financial Statements - Auditor
- 2021 Spring Ratepayer Newsletter
- 2021 Approved Road Program
2021 Ratepayer Administration Presentations, including:
If you would like more information, or would like hard copies of this material, please contact us.