Key Contact Information

The Special Areas Board maintains and monitors water distribution lines, water treatment plants and truck fills in the Special Areas.


In case of an emergency, call 1-844-WATER-02 (1-844-928-3702)



Wyatt Girletz, Technical Services (Water) Supervisor



Water Utility Services & Billing

Contact your district office for information on receiving water services or if you have questions about your monthly water bill.


Water utility charges are based on a monthly metered amount and billed monthly to the water services agreement holder. Meters are installed and maintained by the Special Areas Board.

Truck Fills

The Special Areas Board maintains truck fill locations throughout the Special Areas, providing both potable and non-potable water. Potable truck fill locations are available for residential and agricultural use and non-potable truck fill locations are available for agricultural use only.


The Special Areas has added cash cards to some water stations. To purchase or add credit to your cash card, go to any district office or the Youngstown Service Center.

Hamlets & Rural Water

Special Areas supports rural water line development within the Special Areas from established sources.


For more information on current rates and water policies, visit the documents page or contact your district office.