The 2020 spring edition of the Special Areas Board Ag newsletter is now available here.
This edition dives into tips and information for producers, including:
- Strychnine available for ground squirrel control
- Irrigating efficiently - Alberta Agricultural tools
- Value-added Beef training - what's the payoff for producers?
- Watch out! Noxious weeds emerging in the Special Areas
- Know your equipment - farm equipment exemptions and enforcement questions
- Rural crime - bales and cattle edition
- Early emerging native plants - spot your favorite!
- New livestock transport regulations (AB edition)
- Agricultural chemical recycling - what you need to know
- SAWSP update
- Ag events - webinar edition
- Tree pruning information
- Ag Service Boards and Ag Fieldman contacts
For more information on producer supports, or to speak with your local Ag. Fieldman, contact your district office today.