All Special Areas offices will be reopening to public access on Monday, June 22 with normal office hours. Service will continue to be provided over the phone or through email if preferred.
To help keep our employees and our ratepayers safe, we have made some changes to how our offices look and operate. These changes are in accordance with Alberta's relaunch strategy and public health recommendations, and include:
- Limited number of visitors - to respect physical distancing requirements each office may have different capacity limits in place. Please respect all posted signage and restrictions at your next visit
- Plexiglass shields - temporary plexiglass shields have been installed at our front counters to provide additional health protection
- Physical distancing - when you enter the office, please maintain a 2 metre distance between yourself and others
- Increased sanitation - we have increased the frequency of disinfection and cleaning in our offices, especially for high-touch surfaces
- Visitor sign-ins - all visitors to the offices who are meeting with Special Areas employees will be asked for contact information to support effective public health contact tracing
If you are not comfortable visiting one of our offices, we will be happy to provide service over the phone or online. You can contact your local office for assistance at:
- Special Area No. 2 - Hanna - (403) 854-5625
- Special Area No. 3 - Oyen - (403) 664-3618
- Special Area No. 4 - Consort - (403) 577-3523
- Youngstown Service Center - (403) 779-3733
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we reopen our offices with these changes. We are excited to see you again over the front counter and in the office.