The 2020 summer edition of the Special Areas Board Ag newsletter is now available here.
This edition dives into tips and information for producers, including:
- Designing pasture pipelines
- AFSC deadline information
- Managing saline land
- Noxious weed information and controls
- Healthy roots, healthy trees
- Dutch elm disease in the Special Areas
- Poisonous plants and rangelands
- Optimal baling moistures
- Pesky pests
- Leafy Surge Controls
- Ag Service Board Summer Crews and Ag Fieldman contacts
For more information on producer supports, or to speak with your local Ag. Fieldman, contact your district office today.