The fall edition of the Special Areas Board Ag newsletter is now available here.
This edition dives into tips and information for producers, including:
- Mental health supports & harvest time
- Weed controls & noxious weed information
- Trees & shrubs - preparing for winter & fall planting
- Feed tests & cattle programs
- Chinook Applied Research Association (CARA) - 2020 season updates
- Native plants - collection & seed tips
- Ag Service Board Summer Crews and Ag Fieldman contacts
For more information on producer supports, or to speak with your local Ag. Fieldman, contact your district office today.