For the 2020 season, producers in Special Areas 2, 3, & 4 are required to BOOK AN APPOINTMENT to purchase 2% liquid strychnine concentrate from the local District Office.
Producers can book an appointment by:
• Going online at https://forms.specialareas.ab.ca/forms/strychnine to book appointment with local District Office, OR
• Contacting local District Office during normal business hours:
• Special Area No. 2 (Hanna) - (403) 854-5600
• Special Area No. 3 (Oyen) - (403) 664-3618
• Special Area No. 4 (Consort) - (403) 577-3523
Accepted forms of payment include cash or cheque ONLY, and are required at time of pick up. Producers will be able to order 2% liquid strychnine until August 1, 2020 for the 2020 season.
This product is only available to agricultural producers located within the Special Areas. Producers are limited to 2 cases of 2% liquid strychnine concentrate at the discretion of the Ag. Fieldman.
Thank you for cooperation as we continue to limit public access to our offices during our response to COVID-19.
For more information on agricultural services and programs, go to our Ag. Services page.